Thursday 19 April 2012

Beginnings

In April of 2011 I found myself in the situation of looking at the movies scheduled to come out that summer and was very excited. Films like Thor, Captain America, Harry Potter, The Hangover 2, Rise of the Apes, etc. made this a year to look forward to. Then my thoughts turned to the cost of seeing them as a student it was £5.50 ($8.80) a film not a great amount for one showing but if I meant to see some numerous times, and I did mean to do that, it would add up. Thanks to Cineworld's super subliminal (sarcasm) advertising for their Unlimited Card the choice was clear at £12.99 ($20.80), so long as I saw 29 films in the year it would be more than worth the money.

After getting my card my journey with Cineworld began, this blog will cover the films I have and will see using my Card. I will look at the plot, my expectations going into the film, what i thought of it afterwards, a score out of 10 and a recommendation as to whether the film is worth seeing or buying on Blu-ray/DVD. I have seen some films more than once and will review them as many times as i have seen them as multiple viewings can change an outlook on a film.



Here is a link to the Cineworld Unlimited Card for any UK based readers interested.

http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/intro?locale=GB&secure=false&embedded=false&fallback=false&gbLocale=true&isMobileAgent=false

No comments:

Post a Comment